DROP OFF AND PICK UP
School opens sharp at 7:00 a.m. and must close by 6:00 p.m. Students must be in class by 9:00 a.m.
All children must be accompanied by an adult into and from classroom. The parent must notify the teacher of the child's presence. It is the responsibility of the parent to sign the child in and out of school. It is a State requirement that parents use full name when signing students in/out of school. The same procedure needs to be followed when children leave the school premises for any other purposes such as medical/dental appointments, lunch out, etc.
Ensure your morning drop off is quick and efficient since our parking is limited; be considerate of those waiting. 5-minute drop-off must be strictly observed due to severe congestion and safety issues. Use only one parking spot and do not park between lines or double park. Do not let your child/children run loose in the parking lot, exercise utmost caution.
Please ensure the gate is securely closed when entering and leaving school.
- Children should not be sent to school if they are ill. Parents must inform the school of a student’s absence by 9:00 a.m. If a student is absent by 3 or more days, a Doctor’s note and clearance must be provided.
- All excused absences must be verified by a telephone call or a note from the parents. If assignments are needed while the student is absent from school, please contact the respective teacher giving them time to prepare the work.
Late Pick Charge
School closes promptly at 6:00 p.m. Children must be picked up by 5:55 p.m. Please give yourself time to pick up your children and their belongings, for our staff to close the school and leave for the day. The late fee of $1.00 for every minute strictly applies and must be paid at the time of pick up to the person in charge.
- Sign and in and sign out your child. It is the law.
- Be quick and efficient during pick up and drop off
- Don't be late. It will costly and stressful for your child